What is a stepper motor based linear actuator? How does it work? How is it sized?
These are questions that will be answered in this Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions Technical Seminar. Engineering Manager Frank Morton will explain linear actuators and how they are used to achieve precision linear motion.
In this FREE 1/2 Day Seminar:
- Basic stepper motor theory
- Components that make up a stepper motor-based linear actuator
- The selection of a linear actuator based on load, resolution, and travel requirements
Who should attend:
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Electromechanical design/application engineers who are in the process of designing a motion application or would like a better understanding of linear actuators
- Equipment OEMs that desire an integrated solution for conversion of rotary to linear motion
Tuesday May 4, 2010
Phone: (905) 850-7447
Directions to Electromate’s Office can be viewed at the following link:
Electromate’s Office Directions
Hilton Garden Inn Dorval Aeroport
St. Laurent, PQ
Wednesday May 5, 2010
Phone: (866) 788-2518
Directions to the Hilton Garden Inn Dorval Aeroport can be viewed at the following link:
Hilton Garden Inn Dorval Aeroport Directions
9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Lunch included
To Register for this FREE Seminar click on the link below to be directed to our Online Registration Form.
OR call Electromate at 877-737-8698