MicroE Systems’ Miniature Encoders are Ideal for XY Microscope Stages, Sub-Micron and Nanometer Positioning Systems, Piezo-Motor Stages and Fine Control of Optics.
See how MicroE Systems’ newest Mercury II™ encoders, with miniature sensors and resolutions up to 1.2nm, can upgrade your motion system!
• Linear resolutions from 5µm to 1.2nm
• Rotary resolutions up to 268M CPR
• Short-Range Accuracy up to ±20nm
• Long-Range Accuracy up to ±1ìm
• Vacuum models up to 10-8 torr
• Cut-to-length PurePrecision™ laser tape with stick-on index and limits
• Linear glass with stick-on index and limits; low expansion glass available
• Rotary scales
• Tiny sensors
• Wide setup tolerances
• User-programmable resolution
• Robust tolerance to scale contamination
• Lowest power consumption
• Software for encoder setup and data plots
Mercury II encoders enable compact system designs with a sensor as short as 8.7mm and tape scale only 6mm wide. Models include programmable interpolation up to x16384 – right in the sensor. Users benefit from digital or analog output from the sensor, especially a smaller footprint and a variety of connector options – including customer-specific connectors.
The small size, excellent operating performance, integrated interpolation electronics, low power consumption and ease of installation make Mercury II encoders perfect for a wide range of precision motion control and metrology applications. High speed applications are supported by new, faster A-quad-B output and serial word versions – up to 10m/s with 1.2nm resolution!
In addition to Mercury II encoders, MicroE Systems makes small-diameter rotary, low-cost PCB mount and vacuum-rated models, all RoHS compliant.
An abridged copy of this Press Release can be viewed online at –
More information on the Mercury II™ encoders can be viewed at- http://electromate.com/products/?keyword=Model+6000&d=105332
For more information, please contact: