REM-C, a university / industry partnership is pleased to announce its formation. REM-C (Roboticists, Engineers & Manufacturers Consortium) was established to bridge the gap between university robotic programs and the engineering community.
REM-C, http://rem-c.org/ , is a non-profit organization, comprised of leading manufacturers and universities, dedicated to the advancement of robotic technology. The collective purpose of the membership is to inspire, innovate, identify technical challenges and provide engineered solutions to the robotics community.
- Discount pricing from sponsoring partners
- Added levels of technical support
- Networking with a select group of leading manufacturers and educators with a common interest in robotics
- Opportunities for financial support through grants and awards
- Website forum and technical resource
- Internships and employment opportunities