POSITAL’s versatile TILTIX inclinometers are available packaged in extra-rugged die-cast aluminum housings designed to withstand accidental impacts loads from tools, rocks or unsecured pieces of equipment.
- Extra Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Single Axis (360°) or Two Axis (±80°) Measurement
- Resolution up to ±0.01°
- IP69K Rated and Shock Resistant up to 100g
- Reinforced Connectors and Mounting Holes
- Analog, CANopen, DeviceNet, J1939, SSI, Modbus RTU
The fieldbus versions (CANopen, J1939, DeviceNet) are available with dual connectors which support daisy-chained cabling configurations. This eliminates expensive T-couplers and in-creases overall network simplicity and reliability. M12 and cable-exit versions offer flexible connection options to OEMs and individual users alike.
Click on the link below to download the Posital product catalog.
For more information, please contact:
Tags: Posital, Posital Fraba, Electromate, Encoder, Multi-Turn Encoder, Optical Encoder, Incremental Encoder, Absolute Encoder, Programmable Encoder, Inclinometer