Screw Driven Positioning Stages from Lintech are used in applications where accuracy & repeatability are more critical than axial thrust forces. The base, carriage, and all sub-assembly components are precision machined which contribute to the accuracy and repeatability of the stage. These positioning tables use either an acme or ball screw as the drive mechanism. Square or round rail linear bearings are used to carry the user load. These custom configured screw driven stages allow the user load to be positioned very accurately & repeatedly.
Lintech Screw Driven Positioning Stages feature:
- Designed to maximize performance while minimizing physical size and cos
- Optional: Waycovers, EOT & Home switches, linear & rotary encoders, power-off electric brakes, motor wrap packages and versatile mounting brackets for multiple axis applications
- Over 30 different acme & ball screw options that offer high efficiencies and long life at an economical price
- Constructed with a precision machined aluminum carriage which has threaded stainless steel inserts for high strength and wear life
- A variety of NEMA and metric motor mounts and couplings
CLICK HERE to view more information on the Screw Driven Positioning Stages from Lintech.
For more information, please contact:
Tags: Lintech, Screw Driven Positioning Stage, Positioning Table, Electromate